Re: No ftp? Have I missed something?

<winspace@void.hell.net> (Norman Widders) writes:

> i follow the discussions constantly between redhat, slackware and
> debian distributions and have not heard one person comment on debian
> being too large.  downloading six megabytes doesnt take that long B)

I was also incredulous the first time I heard this argument, but naive
users do make it.

I agree that at least a broken net-std package should be included,
with just ftp and telnet.  Especially if there is still room on the
last disk set.  There's probably not room for the entire net-std
package.

Guy