Re: sendmail && procmail troubles!

    Mario>       I'm using popclient to retrieve mail from my
    Mario> server. It's working fine, after a reinstall it. I didn't
    Mario> ask to remove it.

I was mystified by this, too.  It appears that popclient has been
obsoleted.  It used to be in the netstd package but the new netstd
package doesn't provide it.  I solved this problem by installing the
new 'fetchmail' package.  I had to change my scripts, but now I've got
everything working.  I like the new 'pon' and 'poff' programs!

--
Nathan L. Cutler
Linux Enthusiast

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.