rex-updates/binary where can I find it?

The last mesg I received from Debian Installer indicated that updates for
rex were being uploaded to rex-updates/binary, however I checked a few
sites (including ftp.debian.org and master.debian.org), and this directory
was either non-existant, empty or inaccessable.  Whats up? Are these
updates placed directly into rex/binary? Coz it seems that dftp isnt able
to find them if that is the case.

Richard.