Fine tuning X.

Can anyone tell me how to, (or just where to start looking in order to):
1. Turn up my mouse sensitivity so it moves faster.
2. Change the font used in xterms and x apps so it's bigger.
3. Make my mouse emmulate 3 buttons.

Oh yeah... has anyone tried Linux Explorer succesfully, it claims it needs
the 'qt' package, I tried both the stable and unstable qts, and it still
claimed that neither of them were good enough. :(.

Thanks,
Timothy

BTW - Do the debian CD's have unstable / nonfree / contrib stuff, or just
the regular stable stuff?