A new computer...and some questions...

I'm getting a new computer, and I have some "is this supported"
questions...I've referred to the hardware how-to, bu some of this stuff
is "bleeding-edge" so I couldn't find it. If anyone knows the answers to
the following, I'd appreciate it.

The computers are HP (for a variety of reasons):

Are the following hardware devices supported in the current debian

1) Ultra ATA 33 (UATA) hard drives
2) Cirrus Logic Advanced Graphics Port (AGP) video
3) Pentium II processor.

Thanks for any help.

| Andrew Akins                                                       |
| Home: igor@ames.net - http://www.ames.net/igor/                    |
| Work: andya@cms-gt.com - http://www.cms-gt.com/                    |
| May your villages remain ignorant of tax collectors, and may your  |
| sons be many and ugly and strong and willing workers, and may your |
| daughters be few and beautiful and excellent providers of love     |
| gifts from eminent families that live very far away, and may your  |
| lives be blessed by the beauty that has touched mine.              |
|                    - Number Ten Ox, "Bridge of Birds"              |

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .