More that 64 Mb memory

I have searched the FAQ's but I still can't find the answer to this
one.  I have a new machine with 128 Mb. of memory.  When I boot a
standard kernel using the standard lilo configuration from Debian the
kernel reports only 64 Mb of memory.  Could someone tell me what I
change to have the kernel recognize the full available memory?

Also, this is a dual-processor system.  If I look at /proc/cpuinfo it
seems to be reporting only one processor.  Could someone please remind
me how to check if both processors are being used?
--
Douglas Bates                            bates@stat.wisc.edu
Statistics Department                    608/262-2598