Re: changing domain name

Aaron Walker wrote:

> How would I go about changing my domain name? Thanks for your help.

>From your earlier message I'm guessing that you want to assign a
real, live DNS name to your machine as opposed to changing what
your machine thinks it is. You need to contact the holders of the
DNS zone you wish to have yourself added to. This is generally your
ISP. They may or may not charge you a one-time or on-going fee for
this service.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com