Re: In the interests of standardation ...

If anyone here is known on the Caldera/Red Hat lists we should ask them to
post a follow up to the original message.

If we could get some element of standarization between Debian/Red
Hat/Caldera it would be [IMHO] a "Good Thing".

Someone want to voluenteer?

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------