Re: bo to hamm upgrade

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> http://www.gate.net/~storm/FAQ/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.html

   Thanks Marcus!  One quick question if you don't mind: When installing
libc6 in place of libc5, should I force the removal of the essential
libc5 package first or force the installation of libc6 in addition to
libc5?  I'm assuming it's the former, but want to make sure first.
Thanks in advance.

--
 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o