Rocks'n'Daimonds

  This game just made it resently into Debian, and I tried it... but so far I
haven't gotten past the level, has anyone else?

  There is one daimond at lower left corner, trapped behind three rocks, and
obviously your supposed to snap it quickly before the top rocks falls on you.
However, I'd really like to know if anyone has been able to do that... as it
doesn't seem to be responsive enough on my computer?