Mail!

	wow! I can finally get online with my linux box!:). Thanx 2 everyone who
gave me advice.
	I'm looking for a mail (perferably X based) program to receive/send email
from my ISP's POP3 server. Can anyone recomend a good one for me?
	Oh yeah.... Can anyone point me to drivers/setup howtos for my peripherals
- a umax astra 1200s scanner, an iomega ditto tape drive, and an HP deskjet
printer.

thanks,
Timothy