Re: suck config

Mine looks like this --

# Debian GNU/Linux suck package /usr/sbin/get-news config file
#
#	server		Your default local NNTP server.
#			(inn note: must be in /etc/news/hosts.nntp)
#
#	remoteserver	The default NNTP server you will connect to.
#			Suck will use the defaults files
#			sucknewsrc, suckkillfile and suckothermsgs
# 			for this default remote server.
#
#	outgoingfile	The default outgoing articles file for your
#			default remoteserver.
#			(inn note: see /etc/news/newsfeeds)
#
#       userid		The userid to send to the remote server.
#
#       password	The password to send to the remote server.
#
#	sedcmd		The sed command used for outgoing articles.
#
#
#
server: localhost
remoteserver: news.midusa.net
outgoingfile: news.midusa.net
#userid:
#password:
sedcmd: /^NNTP-Posting-Host:\|^Xref:/d

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Timothy Phan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I'd like to know what is the entry 'outgoingfile' in the
>   /etc/suck/get-news.conf for?
>
>   What shall be the correct values for this entry?  Thanks!

*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*   that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *
* W. Paul Mills          *     Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A.               *
* wpmills@midusa.net     *     http://homepage.midusa.net/~wpmills/ *
* wpmills@sound.net      *     http://www.sound.net/~wpmills/       *
* Bill, I was there several years ago, why would I want to go back? *