Re: paths and su

On 22 Dec, Bob Nielsen let loose with:

--> Could it possibly be that the environment when you su is set by
--> /root/.bashrc rather than /root/bash_profile?
-->
--> Bob

Nope, I double checked this to be sure. I have only aliases in my
bashrc files (global, user, and root). I am inclined to think that this
is being set by a default config file somewhere though, because of the
inclusion of /usr/bin/X11 - I always refer to this dir as
/usr/X11r6/bin. Any other thoughts?

Tim

--
#    # ##  # #  #  # #     Debian GNU Linux