Re: Netscape 4.04

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997 12:09:36 EST, wrote:
> [.. snip .deb netscape install woes..]

As for installing netscape with a .deb script, I wouldn't be able to
help you.  However, the 3.01 linux netscape moved a few weeks or so ago
to a new home:

ftp://archive.netscape.com/archive/index.html

Netscape comes with a really easy set of instructions as well as it's
own install script.  I prefer the instructions so I know exactly what's
going on.  The first time it might take a few minutes to read and
understand, but after that it's a walk in the park (about a five minute
walk, to be specific).
--
David Stern

kotsya@u.washington.edu