Forcing xforms installation?

Hi all,
I have recently removed xlib and installed xlib6_3.3.1-2.deb. that
provides shared libraries required by libc5-based X clients and should
replace elf-x11r6lib and xlib.
As i try to install xforms0.86_0.86-2.deb, dpkg seems to check only if xlib
can be found (that is not installed any more) and therefore complains:
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of xforms0.86:
>  xforms0.86 depends on elf-x11r6lib; however:
>   Package elf-x11r6lib is not installed.
>   Package xlib which provides elf-x11r6lib is not installed.
> dpkg: error processing xforms0.86 (--install):
>  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
> xforms0.86

should i force installation for xforms or does something is wrong in
my procedure?

thank you for your suggestions

Paolo Pumilia

-- CSTC