Re: xcdroast is using cdwrite - why?

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> wrote:
: Hi!

: I've installed xcdroast from hamm and I'm trying to copy an audio cd.
: Xcdroast is still using cdwrite - which isn't installed anymore.  Even
: worse cdwrite won't work with my cdwriter, only cdrecord does it.

: What Do I need to do to let xcdroast use cdrecord?

You'll need at least xcdroast-96c. Have a look at comp.os.linux.announce.

Ciao ...

: --
: TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .
: Trouble?  e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .