Re: file modes

It is not for anonymous ftp uploads, that would be too easy.  I need the
ftpd to set the mode automatically because most of my users are windows
users ... they have lots of problems with cgi scripts, etc because the
current default has group writable set to true.

Anyone else have a simpler way? - Which requires no client modifications
or actions?

Thanks
Paul