Re: Real Audio solution

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, dA' Phucilage Phactory wrote:

> > Is anyone having any trouble with this?  I've got realplayer installed ok,
> > but the view of the videos is all wacky ... they look like someone's
> > twisted the vhold knobs on my TV all the way around.
>
> 	Um, are your vertical/horizontal settings in X correct for your
> monitor? Incorrect frequencies can be the downfall of everyone so easily

Well,  the _only_ screwing displays I get are with showing Quicktime
movies and REalplayer stuff,  and I'm using one of the default XF86 SVGA
timings (slightly adjusted via xvidtune),  which my monitor claims to be
able to handle...

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |