Re: manpath.config

Does the file /etc/manpath.config exist?  Is it readable by the user you
are executing man as?  Make sure you can answer yes to both of those,
if not, try reinstalling man-db.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875