debian-user-digest not working???

Hi,

I haven't received any debian-user digests now since about 9th or 10th of
December!  Does this mean there is some problem with the mailing of the
digests?

I tried resubscribing to the list just in case I had been accidently
unsubscribed, but I still haven't received anything!

Cheers,

Mark.

P.S. Obviously I will not be able read replies to the list, so please send
a copy to me.