RE: Real Audio

I got the Real audio player working.  I just ran the install scripts that came
with it and added it to my path.  I had some problems with the real video
player.  Last month, or the month before there was some discussion on the list
about Real Audio.  Someone released a Real Video installer.  I don't know if it
is aviable on the Debian sites or not. I can't rember the site where I
downloaded it from.

On 16-Dec-97 hawk@eyry.econ.iastate.edu wrote:

>Has anyone gotten this working?  I have it happily playing local files, and it
>happily launches from netscape, but doesn't get any data from the broadcast
>site.
>
>I tried the suggestions for use behind a firewall, but no dice.  I believe
>that there is a firewall here; mail cannot go out from netscape on our
>workstations [which this box is not].
>
>rick
>
>--
>These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.

Programming is a simple matter of caffeine.

Please do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.

E-Mail: Mark Ciciretti <mciciretti@dzn.com>
Date: 16-Dec-97
Time: 10:50:36