DCE for Linux?

Here at BNL, we have the RHIC project ( a super collider ) going
online in '99. The folks that are specing out what to do with the
data (50MB/min for 4000 hrs/yr) are using big Sparc SMP iron,
and HPSS, a big tape farm to hold the raw data. The data first
goes to a 30TB cache of fiber-channel drives, then spools to the
tapes. They are looking to incorporate Linux as nodes on this
monster. HPSS is based on DCE/DFS, so I was asked to find a
DCE product for Linux. Does anyone have pointers, or, even better,
experience?

Thanks,
Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
       "It is a damned poor mind indeed that can't think of at