Re: Gimp doesn't accept text input
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Gimp doesn't accept text input
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 05:47:51 +1000
- Message-id: <19971211054751.33719@maan>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Wed, Dec 10, 1997 at 06:13:23PM -0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I also had this problem.
I went to the trouble of compiling from sources, and had the same problem
when using the newer gtk+ package.
I then recompiled, using the release of gtk+ previous to 971201 (I think
971109), and this feature now works ok.
"I consider that the golden rule requires Alan E. Davis
that if I like a program I must share it email@example.com
with other people who like it" Marianas High School
AAA196, Box 10001
---Richard Stallman Saipan, MP 96950
Northern Mariana Islands
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .