Re: Removal of debian usenet gateway

At 08:36 AM 10/12/97 -0800, Christoph Lameter wrote:
>Just ask and the gateway will be gone. I did this because I thought this
>would be of benefit to the project. If you want to make Debian smaller and
>make it difficult for people to access information about the project then
>that is your problem.
>
>The gateway was set up after approval by Bruce.

How about mangling the From headers in the news postings?  Would be a lot
nicer, and of course, a lot less Spam for people.

That is, if that's what's causing the problems here.

Regards

--
          This message is Copyright (C) 1997 by Karl Ferguson
Tower Networking Pty Ltd   Tel: +61 8 9456 0000     karl@tower.net.au