asus/ati video board

Hi!

	I finally bought an Asus video board and I now need help with
XFree. :-/

	The exact model of the board is 3DP-V264GT/PRO and it's really a
ATI RageII+DVD chip. Under win95, you use ATI's drivers. It's also a video
player and "grabber".

	I've tried almost anything under the Mach64 server which has the
keyword 3d or 264 or rage in it's name, but to no avail.

	Anybody been through this before?

	(FYI: I'm using the latest debian stable distribution)

Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o         mailto:pere@casal.upc.es
  2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_       http://casal.upc.es/~pere/
PGP key available     ---  (_)/ (_)    "Lo importante es el concepto"