Re: MacIntosh diskettes

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Guido Bozzetto wrote:

> How can I configure a Debian 1.3.1 box to read and write on/to Mac
> diskettes and which programs can I use  ?

You won't be able to read or write low-density disks, only disks which are
in 1.44Mb format. As Nils has suggested you can use hfstools (or hfsutils,
I can't remember). Another option is to apply Paul Hargrove's HFS patches
for Linux which is available at
<http://www-sccm.stanford.edu/Students/hargrove/HFS/index.html>

Regards,
Anand.

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are