Mirror?

I have been getting REALLY slow transfer rates on the Debian FTP site (like
0.22k/s) when I ussualy get AT LEAEST around 1.8K/s and seems how I screwed
up and downloaded the wrong stuff I have to mirror most of the msdos-i386
branch to my HD. Does anybody know of any reliable mirorrs? I tired the
ones listed in the welcome msg but they didn't have and *.deb files that I
could find, any help would be appreciative, thanx. Allen