problem with PS2 mouse

Hi,

I want to use my PC Concepts mouse. It is a PS/2 compatable mouse. Some people told me to install the psaux.o module first. When I use the "modconf" to install the driver, I get the following error message:

device or resource is busy

Then some people told me that since the mouse is connected to the serial port. I don't need to install the driver. Then I used the following command to configure it:

gpm -m /dev/ttyS0 -t ps2

Again I get error messages periodically.
ttyS0: 2 input overrun(s)

Then people told me to change the UART.

setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart 8250

It doesn't work either.

Would anyone tell me what should I do?

BTW, I cann't use the XF86Setup to setup the mouse either.

KinKoi