Re: printing in 2.1.x kernels

Matt Thompson <mattyt@oz.net> writes:

> (i am using the dev kernels because i have an Intel EtherExpress ProB
> 10/100 and the driver is built in.  i still haven't been able to get my
> win95 laptop networked with my Debian box, but i'll keep working on it a
> while before i ask for help. :) )

This doesn't seem like a good reason to run a development kernel,
especially when previous changes have trashed file systems.  ;-)

I'm using something that sounds like that card at work on 2.0.29,
using the driver for 2.0.* that I downloaded and compiled as a
module.

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

     "Trust Ivanova.  Trust yourself.  Anybody else - shoot 'em."