X Windows

Ok I know that this is a really stupid question but I am new so please bear
with me, thank you. First I would like to say thanx to all the ppl that
helped me get debian on my system, adn to all the others out there that
have a Gateway2000 that debain won't install on: It is your promise ultra
card, get rid of it. Thanx guys.

Ok now my stupid question: How do I get X windows up and running on my
system? full instructions would be appreciated, thanx in advance.