Re: kernel-source-2.0.32...?

Hi Martin Stromberg; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:

> I haven't seen the kernel-source-2.0.32... package yet. Does anybody know
> where it is?

Any particular reasoning against picking up 'virgin' kernel source from
any of the sites that carry it ( for example ftp.kernel.org)? I've done
that with 2.0.32 a week ago and am a very satisfied with some small
annoyances that were worked out since 2.0.30... Source should be the
same, anyway, even if it is debian ftp mirror.

HTH
damir