Re: Help: Install packages

This should be capable of being solved by just telling Debian where to find the base
package info files on the correct line for which package directories to install (IE:
Under the Access Method menu option).  However, if it still does not work, it is
possible that who ever created your dist made a boo boo, and I would suggest finding
another distribution.