Re: K6 and Debian

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 02:15:49PM +0600, Rick Hawkins wrote:
> They work wonderfully.  I have a k6-166 running at 210/83 quite happilly.
> However, it needs some cooling at this speed; until i get something more than
> this cheesy $2 fan, I need to keep the side off to compile (but not at 166/66).

What, it runs fine at 166 without a fan at all?
I run mine at 180/60 (best this board can do) but not without
a fan thanks ...

Mind you I think my Quantum HD runs hotter than the CPU.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.