Hamm distribution

As far as I can see there are only one set of base disks; the bo dist base
disks.
After having installed them, dselect starts and if you try install, the
first file it tries is libc6, which can't be installed since it conflicts
with the libc5 that comes with the bo distribution. It can be installed
manually by typing dpkg -i libc5xxxx.deb libc6xxx.deb but other packages
has the same problem, libreadlineg for example seems to screw up my system
when I try this causing segmentation faults to almost every program run.

What is the correct procedure for installing the hamm ditribution from
scratch?

regards,

Johan Harvyl
Email: johan@k2.lund.se