Re: FW: HotJava browser for Linux?

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 07:58:25AM -0600, Jones, David A (CAP, ITS, US) wrote:

Um - good news, but since HotJava is written in Java it should (in theory)
work anyway. Although last time I checked they distributed several versions,
someone has packaged it up - it's in the unstable distribution.

Cheers

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS