Re: K6 and Debian

Yes.  I set up a K6 from Cybermax a while back.
X11, emacs, et al seem to run fine.  My biggest
problem is figuring out how to get 'everything else'
to work, like the PnP modem, PnP sound card,
and PCL printer [BTW, I've concluded that unless
you find a PCL printer with PostScript capability,
you're stuck with either one that works really well
under Win95 (PCL) or one that works really well
under Linux (PostScript).].

Best,
Charlie