Re: simple questions

If you check my sig, you will see that I have Warp3. I love it! I have had
it for about 2 years.
I also am subscribed to a online "book" for OS2, that is updated by one of
the developers of OS2. He was a developer when IBM and M$ were working
together. He plainly states that M$ NT is based on OS/2 V2! I can get the
url (his statement is in a article--online magazine) if anybody is
interested. His name is David Broth and his web site is
Millenium-Technologies (sp).
BTW, I have OS/2 Warp3 with #32 fixpak. I am just interested in learning
and knowing Un*x.
Mike

Operating System(s) of CHOICE:  Debian (Linux) and OS2Warp3

me ISAT corecom.net
http://www.corecom.net/endsley/