Re: simple questions

If you can get a copy of OS2 BootManager, it will take care of everything.
I believe it is about the best out there. I have used it with
Win95/FreeBSD, Win95/Linux(slackware), and now Win95/Debian.
It works flawlessly.
Now if all I had was Linux and OS/2 on my pc, life would be great! Alas,
my wife likes 95, and until I can totally conquer Linux (I got the Debian
CD from the mag, BOOT), I am forced to live with it. Of course, if all
fails, I still have my Amiga3000, but thats a different subject!
Also, thanks to all in helping me get things going with Debian.
Mike

Operating System(s) of CHOICE:  Debian (Linux) and OS2Warp3

me ISAT corecom.net
http://www.corecom.net/endsley/