cannot open /dev/cua2

Hello,

	I'm trying to set my modem under Linux. I've made a few tests as root
with minicom and it's working fine for AT commands and for dialing and
transferring files with zmodem protocol.

	But it reffuses to work with common users and gives me this message
when a try to run minicom:

	> minicom: cannot open /dev/cua2: Permission denied

	With ls -l cua* I get:

> crw-rw----   1 root     dialout    5,  64 Jan 18  1997 cua0
> crw-rw----   1 root     dialout    5,  65 Jan 18  1997 cua1
> crwxrw----   1 root     dialout    5,  66 Nov 25 00:57 cua2
> crw-rw----   1 root     dialout    5,  67 Jan 18  1997 cua3

	How can I enable an user to access /dev/cua2? Is it just enable
write-read-execution for all users? Is this a secure option (ok, I'm on
a stand-alone linux box but ...)?

	Thanks,
--
	Adalberto da Silva