Re: Netscape Communicator

On Sun, Nov 23, 1997 at 11:20:12AM -0500, Randy Edwards wrote:
>    Is there a *.deb package to install the new 4.04/4.0x Netscape
> Communicator?  The only one I see in bo is for the ancient 3.01 version.

Due to licencing there is no netscape.deb file.  But just like for
3.01 there is an installer package for Netscape 4.x.  Please look
into the /debian/hamm/contrib directory.  You'll need the original
netscape.tar.gz from netscape.  Place it in /tmp

Regards

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /