Re: [DEBIAN] Problem on filtering messages from the list

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Tommy Lakofski wrote:

> You might like to try using procmail to filter your messages.

I am not an expert on this but my procmail filter puts all me emails with
the address debian-user@lists.debian.org to a folder called debian. It
does not matter whether this is in To: or Cc; etc

here are the lines I use

:0
*  debian-user@lists.debian.org
debian

Since I used procmail I am relieved because only important messages and
many junk emails end-up in my main folder. Now if I can find a way to get
rid of the junk emails.

Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                daniel@comgate.ee.uct.ac.za
University of Cape Town	       	    http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa    (w) 27+21+6502816   (h) 27+21+6863662