Re: Tear-Drop (ip_fragment bug) anyone apply the patch?

Regarding patching the kernel source ....

I tried to patch the debian kernel source 2.0.30-9 using 2.0.31 and 2.0.32
from the usual kernel distribution sites but there are always error and I
can't complie correctly.

Anyone has any idea how I can do it correctly?

Normally I download the debian kernel source, configure it then use
make-kpkg to make a image package to be installed by dpkg. How do I do it
with patches?

Regards.

          R   O   W   I   N   G
Jieyao     <jieyao@pobox.org.sg>