Re: Unable to install Debian on Thinkpad 760E

Dear Brandon,

YOU ARE A GENIUS (as most Debian lovers 8->) ....

The Tecra special rescue and drivers disk made effortlessly !!!!!! Now my Thinkpad 760E is
working as a charm .... but I have a few NEW questions now:

1) What is the linux file in the debian/stable/disks-i386/current/special/tecra/ directory ??
2) After I will install my Debian system I would like to make my OWN CUSTOMIZED
     2.0.30 kernel package. What should I do to ensure it will properly boot on my 760E ??
    In other words what are the mods of the Tecra kernel ??
3) Anyone out there with an XF86Config for the 760E ??

Thank you again very much for helping me and making Debian the best supported Linux on
the planet. Bob Alexander

Brandon Mitchell wrote:

Try the tecra disks.  They are in the disk-i386/special directory. Report
back to the list to let everyone know if this works.

Brandon

--
Robert J. Alexander
Rome - Italy