Re: pgp versions

        Since you live in Florida, I say, pgp-us is the way to go; not
 only you will have peace of mind for not breaking the law if you not
 licensed, but you will might also save some hard disk space in the
 long run -- some packages might install the mit libraries anyway.

    Both pgp programs are compatible with each other. In this respect,
 it makes no difference what you install. Pgp-i is supposed to be
 a bit faster, you will not notice it though.

--

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida