user questions

>From a recent posting on comp.os.linux.setup:

> Support from the Debian list was practically non-existant. One reply came
> on the mailing list in response to a question: not very helpful.

This guy dumped Debian in favor of Red Hat.

When I see questions about Debian in the newsgroups I usually email an
offer of help.  Often the only help I can offer is the suggestion to ask on
debian-user.  Often the response is "I tried that but nobody answered me".

Maybe debian-newbie is needed after all?
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)