Old bios and large disk setup.

	I have an older Dell mother board that has a BIOS that will in no
way deal with large disks.  After reading thru the large disk FAQ and lilo
docs it looked like I would be able to make a small partition ~ 2 Megs,
leave the rest of the disk as one large ~4 Gig partition, put the kernel
and lilo files from /boot on the 2 Meg partition then mount the 4 Gig
partition as /.  I can't seam to get this to work.  The kernel starts to
load and gets to the point of looking for SCSI hardware (which there is
none).  After that the machine locks.  There is no data in
/etc/log/messages from that boot.  If I boot from floppy that was made
during install all is well.  Can someone help?

		Chris