COM 5? Extra I/O Card?

I have recently acquired the need for another com port and am already
using com1 (mouse) and com2(UPS) and found the following paragraph in a
FAQ for the palm pilot (the palm pilot is a PDA that has a syncronization
cradle that connects to a com port):

--------------------
What to do if you do not have a free serial port

One problem I encountered was that I did not have a free serial port. My
mouse is on cua0 and my modem on cua1.  For a while I had to switch the
Pilot cradle with my modem. This was highly annoying because I could not
use the modem while I was playing with my Pilot. I solved this with a $29
dollar ISA card I found at a local computer story, local as in locally
owned and operated. The card is called the COM-5 card and is manufactured
by Mouse Systems.

The card is useful because if COM1 and COM2 are in use then COM3 and COM4
are not available. A COM port is simply a label that identifies a specific
IRQ and address. COM1 and COM3 share the same IRQ as does COM2 and COM4.
But this card allows you to add another serial port at any combination of
IRQ and address that you desire. I have mine set on IRQ 12 and address
238. To get this to work with Linux all I had to do was tell Linux to map
this specific address and IRQ combination to the device /dev/cua2. The
following command does this: setserial /dev/cua2 port 0x238 irq 12
autoconfig It tell Linux where the serial port is available and to what
device to map it. With this working I was able to play around with my
Pilot while using my modem. Also I now have an extra serial port should I
need it for other tasks.
-------------------

Someone at a local computer store is trying to convince me that I can do
this with any I/O card. He gave me one that has jumpers which allow the
following:

Serial Port 1: COMA can be Com1(3F8) or Com3(3E8) with IRQ either 3,4,5
Serial Port 2: COMB can be Com2(2F8) or Com4(2E8) with IRQ either 3,4,5

At the moment, here are the interrupts that are in use:
 0:     518753   timer
 1:      18301   keyboard
 2:          0   cascade
 5:          3   sound blaster
11:      86783   NE2000
12:      28599   PS/2 Mouse
13:          1   math error
14:      76318 + ide0
15:          0 + ide1

Can I somehow use this card and assign irq 5 to the new com port and move
the sound card to say 7? If some could someone be kind enough to state
how:) If not can I assume that I need this specific Com-5 card
mentioned above? Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
School of Policy Studies Building, Room 309, Queen's University