Re: K56Flex Modems

>> Can anyone make any recommendations for K56Flex modems (preferably
>> external) that work well under Linux?
>
>This isn't a Linux issue. Any modem, whether K56Flex or x2 will work under
>Linux.

Sorry, but I "beg to differ"....

"Winmodem" products are really a PITA in Linux - unless something's changed
that I don't know about....

Also, I've had internal modems that have caused problems under Linux/Unix in
the past....  Although I didn't look too closely into it, someone mentioned
that this was some sort of an interrupt problem....

Anyway, I was just looking for comments from anyone as to successes/failures
with various brands...

Thanks,
Kevin