Writing CD images (not under Linux)

I'm sorry this is slightly off-topic, but I thought someone here might
be having the same problem I've got.

I have a CD Writer which is not supported by cdwrite. So I thought
I'd make a CD image (using mkisofs), copy it to the (shudder) Windows
partition and use the supplied software (Adaptec CD Writer) to write it.
However, the Windows software refuses to write it, since it doesn't have
the proper custom header. I've tried faking the header, but with no luck
so far.

If anyone knows of any freely available Windows (or DOS) software which
will write a mkisofs-created CD image, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Tim.
--
Tim Bell         | ambiguities prose your in Remove future clearer a children
bhat@cs.mu.oz.au | your for create and English postfix use -- . Tyson Dowd --