Re: buffers getting way out of control

Here's more info.  If I stop the apache server everything seems to be
normal:

Mem:        127924      75576      52348      11560      51012
-/+ buffers:            24564       1336
Swap:       128484          0     128484      11732

but if I start it again I get the same output as before.  Thanks again.

Robert